If you are looking for a hassle free heating season, our Service Plan may be what you are looking for. With one of our two service plans you could have:
– Your system cleaned and maintained annually.
– Conveniently pay monthly for your service plan, helping you avoid large untimely expenses.
– Have peace of mind knowing you have a 24 hour 7 day a week service with technicians who will be there when you need them.
It has been proven the best way to avoid unexpected breakdowns is with good preventative maintenance. Once we cover your heating system with our service plan, it becomes our responsibility. We do everything in our power to minimize disruption to your service.
BASIC SERVICE PLAN $275.00 Annually or $22.00 Monthly ($264.00 per year )
PARTS & LABOR COVERED
Air Filters, Aquastat, Blower Belts, Electrodes, Fan & Limit Controls, Fuel Pump unit, Fuses and Burner Circuits, Low Water Cut-Off (Switch Only), Blower Motor, Burner Motor, Nozzle Assembly, Oil Burner Coupling, Circulator Coupling, Oil Burner Fan, Oil Filters, Oil Line Valves, Steam Pressure Controls (DRY CONTROLS ONLY), Pump Strainers, Transformers, Zone Valve Power Head (DRY PART ONLY), Smoke Pipe & Regulator
PARTS NOT COVERED WITH THIS SERVICE PLAN
– Combustion Chambers
– Any part that comes in contact with water
– Any loss from any act of God, floods, power outages, power surge, hurricanes or weather-related losses, fire, customer neglect, inadequate fuel supply.
– Any wood or coal add-ons are not covered under this plan
– Power venters
– Any tankless coil, or circulator gaskets
– Indirect hot water tank
– Aqua booster tanks
– Any service call other than complete flame failure during overtime hours which includes any time outside of business hours, including nights, weekends and Holidays.
– There will be a $85.00 fee for any set back reset control.
(Logomatic, Tekmar, Honeywell, and Beckett Heat Manager)
Annual Heating System Tune-up
Just like changing the oil in your car, your heating system should be tuned up annually. This is good for you and the environment as it helps reduce the amount of fuel you use, reducing your energy bills. Annual tuning will:
Lower the risks of costly unexpected service calls
Increase efficiency which will save on fuel
Prolong the life of your heating system
Our technicians will:
– Check and test all oil burner controls and safety controls
– Replace the oil filter and strainer
– Replace the nozzle and clean the draw assembly
– Check and adjust the ignition system
– Vacuum the heat exchanger and the smoke pipe
– Test fire the oil burner
– Conduct an efficiency test to ensure the unit is burning as efficient as possible