Positions to fill: (2)
1. Service Technician
Superior Energy Solutions Mechanical Contractors of Southern Maine is seeking dynamic, motivated, and career-minded individuals.
We are expanding and growing quickly and in need of your help. We are looking for motivated, energetic, and caring people to help in our Southern Maine district. We are looking for candidates who have worked in the service HVAC industry with 2+ years’ experience. The candidates will work as a team with our head installer. Installations will include residential heating and cooling systems, commercial heating, cooling and refrigeration systems.
Our candidates will provide exceptional customer service to our customers with a willingness to assist our clients even in stressful and high pressure situations.
Typical Job Duties Include:
- Installation of heating and cooling appliances and systems, with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Assists other technicians and/or other employees as needed.
- Resolves customer concerns or complaints in a professional and helpful manner and provide customers with solutions to their energy, comfort and any safety-related needs.
- Ensures the safe use of company service vehicles.
- Understand, follow and advocates company policies and local, state and federal rules, regulations, and codes pertaining to the safe installation and service of all equipment while creating relationships with state and local authorities.
- Install black iron piping and perform inspections and leak testing of gas systems, gas appliances.
- Completes required paperwork and documentation in a professional and legible manner, using an Ipad tablet for completing work orders.
- Provide maximum customer service, accurate communication, and courtesy to all workers, management and customers.
- Perform each day’s tasks according to the procedure system as assigned by management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a service technician or as an installer, working on heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment.
- Graduate of High School or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of comfort working independently in managing priorities and making decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong sense of professionalism and ability to maintain discretion.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must meet pre-employment (post offer) eligibility standards set for criminal and other background checks.
Additional Knowledge, Experience and Licenses: (not required)
- Universal Refrigerant Handling Certification.
- Tank Setters License.
- Experience troubleshooting and servicing large gas boilers.
- Experience installing and servicing AC split systems including mini splits.
Compensation & Work Week:
- This is a full-time position.
- Starting between 18 and 25 dollars/hour.
- Excellent Wages
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Savings Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Room for growth
- Training Opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Southern and Central Coastal Maine.
Are you stuck in the same company that gives you less hours when its slow? Are you going nowhere in your current service company? Do you feel under appreciated? Do you want to work for a company that treats you like a family member? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please send me your resume…